#567 Collaboration Tips
Feb 25th, 2021 by MTFW
The weekly marketing podcast, More than a Few Words is hosted by Lorraine Ball and features conversations with professionals from around the world.
There are five keys to a good collaboration:
- Look for other businesses in your niche. They don’t need to do exactly what you do. In fact it is best if you provide slightly different, but complimentary services
- Define a clear goal for the collaboration .Be sure the goal brings value to all the collaboration partners.
- Look for collaboration partners with the right skills and the right energy.
- Clarity and clear communication between all the partners is critical for success of your joint venture.
- It is essential that everyone involved is willing to commit to the actions required to make the project successful.
About our guest Henriette Danel
Henriette Danel is a strategic business coach and the host of the Entrepreneurial Success podcast. She is focused on helping service-based business owners attract more clients and grow.
In her own words:
Born in South Africa, I always knew I’d be a Successful Entrepreneur. She has a unique ability is to take complicated strategies, dissect them and put it together in such a way, that’s easier to understand & implement. And because of this, her clients receive easy to follow guidance on what they need to do, to attract high paying clients continuously
Her motto: “Nothing will happen, unless YOU make it Happen!”